Monthly Archives: september 2013
Application Server is special made for Dropshippers, its a application module who can used standalone or with WordPress/Joomla.
This module is made with the dropshipper in mind, all features are made specially for the needs of dropshipping. We have taken Opencart as starting point, take it all apart and redesigned it into a special dropshipping Application Server. One of the main features is automatic Import and Export from and to XML files. Import and Export is part of the core of the dropshipping Application Server. All normal dropshipping data services are available.
There will also be the features to redirect output to customer pages
What will this mean? Simple, the customer becomes from the dropshipper supplier a HTML call to the Application Server, witch result in a HTML source transfer from supplier to customer webshop page article content.
No product information or pictures are necessary on the customer side!
What is the benefit of that?
- A new webshop is operational in just a few minutes.
- All products are (on supplier server) always up to date.
- Customer has no time to spend to actualisation of the products.
- Stock is always up to date
- Cost are low, because customer need no PHP knowledge and the use of a database.
- Pictures are taken from the supplier server and are up to date.
- Server resources are low because data and pictures comes from supplier.
- If customer wants he can easily change to a own webshop server situation.
- Import are possible from different kinds of data-structures.
- XML communication for Import and Export, as well for ordering products.
- Last but not least, it also can be used as an ordinary webshop.
This are just a few benefits of our Dropshipping Application Server, if you are interested call or ask information by mail.